Ford First!

9 comments on “Ford First!
  1. OJM says:

“I like Doug cuz he’s gonna get rid of the carbum tax, make my smokes cheaper and do something about them fixing the bingo so I never win.”

• OJM says:

“I like Doug cuz he’ll end the gravy train and make my exes shut up about the fucking child-support payments they say I owe them.”

• OJM says:

“I like Doug cuz political correctness has gone too far, so you can’t tell anymore whether the chick you’re hitting on is a dyke, a dude or some kind of hermaphrodisiac.”

2. Papadoc says:

Who is his bloody tailor? Young St. Tent and Awning. Cheaper by the square yard!

3. Colonel Grey Poupon says:

The morbidly obese as low-hanging fruit aside, the dead giveaway on an ill-fitting suit is always the cuff. The sleeves are so long they cover half his hashy mitt. He has to buy them large enough to cover his elephantine belly full of Trump 2.0. Ideally the cuff of the shirt should show 1/2 inch. I read that in ‘Liberal Sartorial Elitist’ monthly. BREEP! http://www.businessinsider.com/how-a-suit-should-fit-chart-2016-1

There are those who waddle towards greatness, and those that have greatness, albeit ill-fitting, thrust upon them.

5. OJM says:

And speaking of calculated flattery…

Let Yabba-Dabba-Doug be Yabba-Dabba-Doug…shameless, even for a professional turd-shiner.

• daveS says:

And those “Let Doug be Doug” “opinion” columns got through the Sh*t detectors at the Toronto Tsar was part of 3! written by Jaime Watt, the executive chairman of Navigator Ltd. and a Conservative strategist.
      This was the first of three (HORRORS!!) columns on the Ontario party leaders before the June 7th election.

What is the quid-pro-quo for these columns from ‘outside’ people over the wise men in the Tsar newsroom?